My name is Rhys Lindmark. I'm a teacher who helps ambitious frontier people understand and enact paradigm change. I am the founder of Roote, an online school that clarifies root-level systems to help humanity find our route forward.
Before this, I was the Head of Community and Long-Term Societal Impact at MIT Media Lab's DCI (and taught a class on Blockchain Ethics).
My podcast The Rhys Show has 150,000+ plays and I self-tax 10% of my income.
Here are some of my most popular articles to get you started. Subscribe here to get weekly posts in your inbox!
- Marriage Counseling with Capitalism
- Defining Paradigms
- On Grief
- We Should Tithe More
- Defining Meta Existential Risk
- ____ LivesMatter
- Attachment vs. Non-Attachment
- Carbon Offsets-as-a-Service
- I Am Statements
Some other fun things:
- I wrote a music album Music for 18 Pianos, have a strange process for finding new music, and have analyzed photography on my old blog.
- I wrote a 100-page rough draft manuscript on meta x-risk here.
- My Goodreads reading list is here.
- Here is my My How to Work with Me Manual.
- Head over to my Patreon if you'd like to support my work.
PGP Fingerprint: 5CA3 36FE DA6F ACE0 3F5D 217B 4DB4 B0E0 7DB5 028A