My name is Rhys Lindmark. I'm a writer and podcaster who is helping ambitious frontier people understand and enact paradigm change.
Currently, I am helping co-found Bentoism and a Center for Paradigm Change. I am a Write of Passage Fellow.
Before this, I was the Head of Community and Long-Term Societal Impact at MIT Media Lab's DCI (and taught a class on Blockchain Ethics).
My podcast Grey Mirror has 150,000+ plays and I self-tax 10% of my income.
Here are some of my most popular articles to get you started!
- Use These 5 Powerful Mindsets To Understand Our Uncertain World
- We Should Tithe More
- Defining Meta Existential Risk
- ____ LivesMatter
- Attachment vs. Non-Attachment
- Carbon Offsets-as-a-Service
- A Visual Representation of Liberal Radicalism
- My How to Work with Me Manual
- My Process for Finding Weird Music
- Book Review of "Just Giving"
Some other fun things:
- I've written a 100-page book on meta x-risk here.
- I wrote a music album, Music for 18 Pianos and have analyzed photography on my old blog here.
- My Goodreads reading list is here.
PGP Fingerprint: 5CA3 36FE DA6F ACE0 3F5D 217B 4DB4 B0E0 7DB5 028A