My name is Rhys Lindmark. I accelerate frontier people with Roote and am writing a book on What Patterns Want. Before this:
- In 2019, I was the Head of Long-Term Societal Impact at MIT Media Lab's DCI (and taught a class on Blockchain Ethics).
- In 2018, I helped co-found ETH Denver.
- In 2013, I helped co-found Edify.
My podcast The Rhys Show has 200,000+ plays and I self-tax 10% of my income.
Say hi on Twitter! Here's my LinkedIn and Facebook as well.
I'd love to connect if you're curious about humanity's ongoing transition. Please do so at rhyslindmark[at]gmail[dot]com or grab a time here.
Here are some of my most popular articles to get you started. Subscribe here to get weekly posts in your inbox.
Some other fun things:
- I wrote a music album Music for 18 Pianos, have a strange process for finding new music, and have analyzed photography on my old blog.
- My Goodreads reading list is here.
- Here is my My How to Work with Me Manual.
- Head over to my Patreon if you'd like to support my work.
Thanks for being here!
PGP Fingerprint: 5CA3 36FE DA6F ACE0 3F5D 217B 4DB4 B0E0 7DB5 028A